from Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Starting Project Rate:||$2,000|
We have extensive real-world experience running projects for TeamDesk and other enterprise applications, to determine business requirements, develop and deploy software, integrate between sites and systems, and perform ongoing maintenance in a stable and responsive manner.
Tell Us What You Need
We're confident we can exceed your requirements. Do any of these examples we have developed, sound like what you need?
- Contact and Company or Organization Tracking application
- Sales Opportunities and Deals Pipeline (CRM) application
- Deliverable File Upload Notification application
- Sales Rep Daily Activity Log application
- Website Inquiry Handling application
- Trouble Ticket / Helpdesk application
- Real Estate Property Tracker application
- Email-to-log application
- Simple News Emailer application
- Marketing Service Definition application
- Management Dashboard application
- Data Display on external website
So, TeamDesk is flexible.
We think TeamDesk (and by association DBFlex) is the most flexible application for any simple operational database needs, and that the possibilities are almost endless.
How about Industries?
We deploy apps for a wide range of industry segments, including healthcare, finance, banking, real estate, IT, staffing, PR, manufacturing, logistics. Indeed there are some edge case systems that require a different approach, but for most daily operational databases in most industries, TeamDesk is perfect.
What about integration?
Yes, that's not a problem. We have integrated many systems, and know how to do it. For example:
- Email to trouble ticket
- Extract email attachments and put to Amazon S3
- Allow a CSV of data to be downloaded by an inventory system
- Show data from Teamdesk on an external website
- Pull map information into the database
And so on.
Born in Asia, eSolia Does Language(s)
The professionals I hire at eSolia are all multi-lingual and multi-cultural. We have developed apps with interfaces in:
We understand the challenges of a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment, and can configure Teamdesk to get an satisfactory result for users across the Asia Pacific region, or of course for English speakers anywhere.
Contact Us Today
Please contact us, and let us help you leverage a database application for your business success.