If you have Edit . Just click on the gear displayed near a column you want to change and the following options will be listed in the dropdown:, you can reorder columns and edit column properties directly on the
- Add a column before this one
- Add a column after this one
- Remove this column from the form
- Edit the column’s form properties (For example: Column Alternative Label)
- Edit the column’s properties
- Lay out row in 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns
The width of the form row can be divided into 4 columns maximum. It means that you can place up to 4 elements side by side in the same row. To replace columns on the form, choose the black bars sub-option. It displays how columns/fields can be laid out in a row.