We were using Excel spreadsheets to track our assets. This was too unstable and above all not shareable.

We chose TeamDesk because it is

  • Online
  • no DB infrastructure knowledge of any kind required
  • minimal technical knowledge required, albeit that we had reasonable DB design skills in house
  • accessible from anywhere

The benefits anticipated as part of our choice were achieved. Additionally we have been very pleased with TeamDesk support 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time we meet a wall of stubbornness which is not always understandable.

Philipp Graf von Matuschka
Philipp Graf von Matuschka