Select (View) Method
This method allows you to construct a query to obtain records from the table via defined view.
- the singular name of the table or its alias as returned by the Describe (Database) method. Please note that this parameter is embedded into the URL before the method name.
- the name or an alias of the view to query. Please note that this parameter is embedded into the URL after the table name/alias.
- optional, allows you to specify filtering criteria that will be applied in addition to a view filter. The syntax is described in Formula Language Reference.
- optional, a number of records to return in a range 1…500. Default is 500.
- number of records to skip before returning the result. This parameter can be used to organize paginated output, for example: skip=0&top=200 (page 1), skip=200&top=200 (page 2), etc.
Retrieve the data from List All views in a Test table.
Response matches the format returned by Select (Table) method. If the view calculates aggregated values the output may contain additional rollup rows identified by "@row.type" attribute in JSON output or "type" attribute in XML output - Grand for grand total, and RowTotal and ColumnTotal to indicate corresponding total values in crosstab views.