TeamDesk offers a range of useful tools to track database changes, address database errors, experiment with new features, and utilize the integration API. To select the tool you require, click on the Setup link located in the upper right corner of the window and then choose the
Database tab. The available "Tools" are listed under the corresponding section.
Each tool serves a specific purpose:
- Create development branch: The development branch represents a copy of the original database, sharing the same physical data. This feature helps conceal partial database changes from end users until the adjustments are complete.
- All E-mail Notifications: This tool offers a centralized view of all email notifications. It enables you to conveniently view and edit existing notifications without needing to switch between tabs.
- All Periodic Tasks: This page allows you to manage all existing periodic triggers and view subscriptions on a single screen, eliminating the need to switch between different database tables.
- Performance Tips: This tool provides a list of recommendations to enhance database performance.
- Check formulas: The tool highlights formula columns containing non-existent or problematic elements (e.g., deleted columns) that result in Error values.
- Diff Databases: This tool facilitates the comparison of two databases to identify differing or similar tables and columns.
- E-mail to Database: This tool automates the processing of email data to create or update records automatically.
- E-mail Non-Delivery Report: This page offers an overview of undeliverable items from email alerts and view subscriptions, grouped by email address. It is available only for databases hosted on EU-based data servers.
- Webhooks: Webhooks enable real-time data transfer between applications whenever specific events occur.
- 3rd-Party Accounts: This functionality allows you to configure authorization types, usernames, passwords, and tokens, enabling their reuse across multiple Call URL actions.
- Integration API: This tool facilitates interaction between the TeamDesk system and external programs.
- Audit Log: The Audit Log compiles information about all changes made in Setup mode.
- Error Log: This tool displays a list of errors that have occurred in your database.
- Workflow Action Statistics: This page provides a review of your current workflow action statistics.
- Labs: The Labs tool serves as a space for publishing experimental or alpha-stage features.