Greater than or equal operator >=
The greater than or equal operator
>= returns true if its left-hand operand is greater than or equal to its right-hand operand, false otherwise.
Operands must be of the same type.
- For Numerics, the comparison is numerical.
- For Durations, the comparison is done using the length of time represented.
- For Texts, the comparison is done by alphabetical sort order.
- For Dates, Times, and Timestamps, the comparison is done by chronological order.
- For Booleans, false is less than true.
7 >= 5returns true.
Days(9) >= Days(3)returns true.
"ef" >= "abcd"returns true.
#2013-09-01# >= #2013-01-01#returns true.
If(ToDate([Date Created]) >= #2013-09-01#, "New", "Old")returns "New" if the date part of the "Date Created" timestamp column is after or equal to 9/1/2013, "Old" otherwise.