Less than or equal operator <=
The less than or equal operator
<= returns true if its left-hand operand is less than or equal to its right-hand operand, false otherwise.
Operands must be of the same type.
- For Numerics, the comparison is numerical.
- For Durations, the comparison is done using the length of time represented.
- For Texts, the comparison is done by alphabetical sort order.
- For Dates, Times, and Timestamps, the comparison is done by chronological order.
- For Booleans, false is less than true.
4 <= 6returns true.
Days(4) <= Days(6)returns true.
"abcd" <= "ef"returns true.
#2013-01-01# <= #2013-09-01#returns true.
If(ToDate([Date Created]) <= #2013-09-01#, "Old", "New")returns "New" if the date part of the "Date Created" timestamp column is before or equal to 9/1/2013, "Old" otherwise.