If you need to review the license information, set up your billing preferences, or upgrade/downgrade your enterprise edition in line with business needs, click the 'Account' tab, and the 'Account Information' page will be displayed.
Furthermore, there is the 'Users with Role' section under the 'Account Information' form. Here, you can see the list of users with whom the databases are shared. Additionally, there are the Licensed User and External User columns where the databases are listed. If a user is registered as a Licensed User in a database, the database reference is displayed in the Licensed User column. In case a user is registered as an External User in a database, the database reference is displayed in the External User column. When you need to add or remove users to/from a database, click on the database reference and select the Manage Existing Users page.
To renew your Enterprise Edition, click on the 'Renew NOW!' button and follow the 6 steps to upgrade/downgrade your account and change your organization’s billing information.
To edit the account, click on the 'Edit' button and fill in the corresponding fields. Moreover, you can specify the 'Default Notifier' email that will be indicated in the notifications created by the system, such as a password reminder notification.
- Here you can edit the name of the account.
- Default Notifier
- You can specify the default email that will be indicated in the notifications created by the system, such as a password reminder notification.
- Upload the logo of your company. It will be displayed in the Enterprise account and on the login page.
- Fav. Icon
- The 'Fav.Icon' option allows you to upload a small icon that browsers display next to a page’s title on a browser tab or in the address bar next to its URL. It is also used when you bookmark a page.
- The account description is displayed on the login page. You can leave this field blank.