Furthermore, the embedded form will be automatically updated to reflect any changes in your database setup. It fully supports all built-in TeamDesk functionality, such as form behaviors, dynamic column calculations, reference columns, and validation rules.
The available options are described below:
- Impersonate as
- To simplify form design, you can choose a form tailored for an existing user. Just select the user’s name from the dropdown. Consequently, the web-to-record form will resemble and function like the form displayed to the specified user. If you require a unique form, you can create a new user, customize a form behavior for this user, and select the user’s name from the dropdown.
- Button Label
- Here, you can assign a label to the button that will submit the form data to the database.
- After Form Submit
- You have two options:
- The Display Message option will show a confirmation message.
- The Redirect to URL option will direct the user to a specific URL.
- Write the message to be displayed as a confirmation message.
- Enter the URL to redirect to after successful form submission.
After saving your changes, the HTML code will be generated.